Sunday, July 06, 2008

Its sunday! Time passes so fast): Thats why i should not slack anymore. Before i know it, it will be my promos! oh man! School last week was okay. i still have not felt the stress yet and this really bad! we got back most of our results and i did not fail gp!!! Also! My maths from previous result E jumped to A!!! HOHO. Now, Mr ng will not complain about me to my parents anymore and will not pick on me anymore. I'm not really surprised actually because i find the paper really manageable. But then again, i have to admit i did not study really hard for the paper as june holi was really packed and i was sick during the last week! I can only say that all glory is to God alone. I'm really amaze at how God works. He is always so faithful. Always so faithful. He showed me that if only i will put in more effort in my studies, i will do well. i shall and i will glorify Him with my results!:D i'm a conqueror!

It has been training, ministry and bible study since ytd. Friday i had cafe, then CO, then OPS general meeting. Saturday i had GS bible study, churchwide prayer meet, service, discipleship class. Sunday im having cafe training and then cg outing. It has been training, ministry outings and school. During discipleship class just now, Dominic shared with us something that really inspires us. Something that teaches me how going through the mundane things can actually build up our character and the substance in us. We always do the same things and keep doing it again and again but its really through all these that we build our character that we start to grow more and be faithful, faithful to the little things. He shared with us about his feeling for people work too and i was impacted by it. People work brings greatest joy but also great sorrow. Its really discouraging when you love and have sown so much into one's life and at the end found out that he backstabbed you and then backslidded. But we do all the things we do not for ourselves but for God and His people. Christianity is all about loving God and loving people. I want to love people. I have so many things to say but i'm so lazy to type it out.(: haha. we sang hosanna today! i was amazed cos i sang it with jasmine in school on tues and its the song for me this season(: a near revival...

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You
You've loved me

Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everytime i am for Your kingdom's cause
As i walk from earth into eternity

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com