Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tutorials and more assignments are piling up): School is unkind to me. I pray i ll able to take it and cope with them(:

PE on two consecutive daysD: HAI. but we played touch rugby today and its quite fun except that the pe teacher is quite irritating. he scolded us for wearing fbt shorts! but at least i've completed my 2.4 run! tmr is gonna to be tough training for 5 items): HAI. okok. i shall stop HAI-ing(: Yay, everyday's a good day(when im walking with You, walking with You) hehh. Rushed to church after school for CO prac. and huishi misplaced her shoebag and onli realised it when we were at the bus stop! HAYO. Church is great. i love being in the house of God(: Today co was fun cos we sang out the ye lai xiang-.- hahaha. i hate this song now. hahah. but im not playing it for myself. spirit of excellence! play it well! Had cafe after co and we did clean up! I met zhenghui for dinner after that and we just had endless conversations. We even stood at the steps of the mrt station and talked before my train came-.- and it was so funny. elgin and matthaeus were at the station too and they said they waited for bus 24 for 48 mins!!! Thats almost 1 hr!!! Then when they were walking to take mrt, the bus came-.- haha. this reminds me that i hate waiting for bus!!! especially bus 29!!! though its only a few stops from my hse to sch, waitin for the bus alone takes up much time!! RAAH. OH! i met jiajuin at tamp just now. its like donkey years since i last saw him and he still hasnt changed. hahaha. i asked him his age. opps! i forgotten he's one year older. and he gave me that -.- face. haha.

im back home and i though i was home late. But my parents were not even at home. they called and told me they were out eating and enjoying life. haiyo! leaving their cute poor daughter at home. but thank God for computer. okay. well. i shall go and complete my study rule! COME ON PEIJUN. you can do it(:

Who am i that You would know me from the start, set me apart
Who am i that You would place eternity into my heart
You have given to me more than this world could give
My purpose is found in You

One life i lay at Your altar
One love i have with You
One word You know i will follow
One heart broken to You

Your mercies follow me for all my days

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com