Monday, July 07, 2008

Went out with zhenghui today in library, simei BK and then tamp interchange mac. Haha. We just cant stay at one place for long. It was not productive cos we talked alot): But had a great time with her cos we can just talk about anything under the sun. We shared about our schools, friends and everything. And so we found out something really interesting! God must be hinting us something. Haha. I cant remember what we did but i know we went alot of places. We are just so excited about everything and we planned our lives according to church schedule. FOP is coming!:D

School starts tomorrow. I dont hate school but one thing i hate is napfa test. I have not been practising since june holi started but I'll just leave it to God. Structured remedial starts this week! It must be the most sian thing that can ever happen. Oh wellllll... Thats how JC life is. But i definitely lead a more exciting life! We're going to TP on friday and moo wants to watch movie and buy black blouse and shoes after that. I cant wait for friday to come. AE weekend! Its gonna be awesome. I'll just slack for one more week because i know after AE, i will never think of slacking anymore. Haha.

Pure heart (live) - CHC

I happen to come across this nice song, a pure heart yesterday as i was looking for other songs. Then i went back to my room and packed my file. I saw a old lyrics which has the songs we sang during a school prayer meet long ago during feb i think. And they had this song, a pure heart written on it! AMAZING.

A pure heart
Thats all i long for
A heart that follows hard
After You

A heart that hides Your Word
So that sin will not come in
A heart that's undivided
And one You rule and reign
A heart that beats compassion
That pleases You my Lord
A sweet aroma of worship
That rises to Your throne

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com