Monday, July 28, 2008

i'm not supposed to be online now!!! study rule starts at 10pm!!! ):

sth that happened to me):

YTD night, i was supposed to finish my maclaurin's tutorial. At around 11, i started doing the first qns and halfway through the question, i went to lie on my bed for awhile thinking that i'll wake up after 10mins to study again. But the next thing i know, its THIS morning!!! my mom woke me up and my light was ON! i did not use a pillow! thats pretty amazing okay. i used only half the bed and i did not turn on aircon. my table was in a mess. i could never sleep in this mess okay! and my phone was charging in my bro's room! which means if my mom did not wake me up, there's no alarm to wake me up! ohmygosh. thank God my dad works morning shift. its scary. its the first time this happened to me. it shall be the last time!D:

School is fun today:D
many laughters.

i want to study!BYE.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com