Sunday, July 06, 2008

Today was a great day(: Firstly we went to jieru house for cg outing. Haha its funny cos our cg is now a single sex cg and we're all girls!!! Girls power!:D haha. No more guys means no more tau pok-ing no more nonsense no more pictures!!! cos nicholas is not here anymore!!! HAHA. But still, i love our cg(: we're a bunch of fun and SWEET ppl. heh. So we watched princess diary, prince of egypt and then tuesday with morries. Princess diary is still nice although i have watched it like trillion of tmes. Haha. It makes me daydream): Its so romantic.

I managed to learn heart of worship on the guitar! The chords are quite easy but i played weirdly cos its my first time touching guitar since 2006 sow! I so want to play for God!!!

After the outing, i went to meet my parents and aunty for dinner. Its been a long time since we last had dinner with aunty. She loves my brother and i alot and always buy food and many things for us even when we did not ask for it. Now that she's old and both my brother and i have grown up, we hardly go out with her for dinner. I heard from my mom that she's facing many problems with her husband and all those. While waiting for food just now, i can feel the Holy Spirit telling me to start praying for her. pray for her. This hits me hard because all along, i pray for the people that are visible to me but i've forgotten about the people who used to be so close to me. I donwant to have any regret in the future.

I heard a story just the other day, about a Man who gave His life away for me. Complicated yet it seems so clear. If i open up my heart, You'll be so near to me. I believe in You.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com