Friday, July 25, 2008

its friday! and almost 5-6 weeks to promos):): D:D: i fear econs the most because i seriously cant do case study! arghh. i shall conquer it man. its possible(:

i almost died today when a smoker walked past me and exhale smoke from his mouth. unknowingly, i breathed in the disgusting smoke thru my nose and took a huge puff of the cigarette smell into my lungs!!! OMGOSH. i felt terrible after that and kept coughing. it was horrrrrrible! i usually control myself and stop breathing when i walked past smokers. but this time, i was too busy talking to notice it): i dontwant to die so early lah. i hate smokers especially young smokers who love to smoke in public places. uncivilized people. if you want to smoke, go somewhere ulu where noone will be there to suffer for your sake.they really shorten innocent lives.

today is a gloomy and cloudy day. the day started with sth really funny. we had prayer group in the morning and daryl and me led worship. he was quite nervous in the beginning but i think he did well after a while(: wha man, he's not only handsome but also talented and NICE. he's super duper nice can! i dont think i've seen such a nice guy before in my whole life. and im not the only one who says that. haha. okay. so the funniest part was when joash came and sang. we sang through it all and the key was high. he was standing behind me and he's such a joker man. he sang low at first, then sang high again, then low then high. and his high notes are really high!!! i think he sang higher pitch than me!!! serious!!!!!! it sounded like some opera okay. halfway through the song, i really wanted to laugh and could not control but i tried to focus on worship. at the end of the whole session, we started to laugh. its just hilarious lah. hahaha. school day was okay. we were high and noisy during chinese lesson. i dont dislike jc life afterall(: in fact, it can be rather exciting.

after sch, i went to meet moo for lunch and went to church to study. wasnt productive for me. there were too many things on my mind. FOCUS PEIJUN! omygosh. im terrible. then went for prayer meeting and it was powerful! we just prayed and worshipped for 1 hr. i wish i can worship longer. i did cafe with gavin after that and some of d5 and d50 people were studying near the cafe area. i love all of them so much!:D and we are meeting 10am at singpost mac tmr to study! i've got to complete my study rule. i guess i need to have more discipline. Lord, i pray that You will begin to expand my capacity. i dontwant to feel tired and lethargic anymore.

i'll sing to You Lord
a hymn of love
for Your faithfulness to me
i'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
through it all

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com