Saturday, July 19, 2008

AE OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND:D

I had parent teacher meeting session in school this morning and my mom and i were late! my dad didnt go cos he went to get mc-.- when we reached there, we still had to wait for like almost 30mins. we should come even later so i could have slept more lah. haha. but anyway, yeah, im such a nice girl so of cos there's nothing bad to say about me. just that i tend to talk too much and have short attention span in class. the best part was when we went to see gp teacher mrs goh. my mom told her i have too much commitments in church. then mrs goh shared with her alot of things and then she winked at me when my mom was not looking. HAHA. she rocks lah. i forgotten what she shared but its all good spiritual stuffs. i dont know if my mom was impacted though. oh my mom saw my eye candy! and she said not handsome. hahaha. but anyway eye candy is not a christian. and being a christian is not even one of the criterias i look for in my future husband. more than just being a christian, he must be a Godly man who follows after His heart. i know i dont have to worry about this cos God has a great plan for me ahead and i trust in Him(:

rushed down to church after breakfast with parents. we prac and rehearsed. this is perhaps the first time i went on stage without putting on contacts. i was just too lazy to put it into my eyes and i dont like the uncomfortable feeling. everything was just so rush. but the great thing was that my mom came! she sat through the service and stayed for refreshment after that. i was helping out with cafe so she waited for me. i really think the adults in our church are awesome. they can make all the parents feel so comfortable. and the deco and cafe just make everything feels like world-class. it was fantastic! im sure all the parents love it. and the best part is that everything in our church, from the usher to the lights to the projection to the cafe to the recep to the worship team to the CO are all run by youths(: i love heart of God church. i want my family to experience His love and presence in this church too.

im so so so tired. eom is driving me mad. and i still have lots of homeworks chasing behind me. how i wish i have 30 hrs a day. WHYWHYWHY. but i know my life is more than just about studying though it is impt cos its AE now. haha. study is a mundane thing. but i study not for myself but to glorify God. i want to reach my fullest potential because He gives me a brain for a reason. haha. studying is going to be easy because i have God with me and im conquer all things. i want to be a testimony to Him that i can be commited in serving church and yet can score well in my exams. its gonna be easy if i rely on His strength.

You'll never let me go

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com