Sunday, July 27, 2008

what an exciting weekend i have(:

there were 2 guest speakers that came, pastor eddie king and pastor troy marshall. they are all great men of God. i really received much from them. service was just packed these 2 days. i saw many new faces(: thats a good sign yeah. its the time for harvest! we have startes the spiritual adoption of our family members and God is really moving. many parents came back for service this weekend. amazing! one day, my brother will come to church too. i see him worshipping God beside me and somehow i just have this picture of him playing drums in the worship team. it must be a vision from God. its going to happen. keep praying for him!!!

STUDY RULE. somehow, im beginning to like this study rule thing. many people were chased back home ytd because they failed to complete it):):): this study rule thing really show how well we live our life. seriously, its all about planning and being organised. more than just about the no. of hours, im going to study efficiently. my prayers to God are to expand my capacity and to increase my efficiency. from now onwards, i'm going to sleep by 12 every night and wake up at 5 to study. IM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN MAN. nothing is impossible. its hard but with God by my side, its easy(: i only have 4 and half days to study this week because of FOP and my weekend only starts now! haha. so yeah. expand! i must study cos i want to go for FOP!!!!!! i cant afford to miss any service.

FOP is gonna be exciting. Pastors are in charge of Friday night and they are heading the whole night! Charleston is going to lead in prayers!!! infront of 12000 people in the indoor stadium! Heart of God church is going to be the prototype church. Parachute band will be with us too! yay! im really looking forward to it!:D OH and im ushering on friday night! HOHO. that will be my FIRST usher duty and its during FOP!!! exciting man!i need to buy black shoes on wed! black shirt and pants settled! and zhilin's smelly shoes is at my houseD:

You've showed me life
You've opened my eyes
So i give You my praise
I give You my all

You've showed me life
You've opened my eyes
To the truth that there's no greater love

Now in the darkness God's light shines
Christ forever glorified
So come on come on sing out to God
Now with all we've got
We live for You our God














Venus is so cute!(:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com