Sunday, July 13, 2008

I am really a blessed girl. I love my parents! They are so supportive of me that my mom asked my dad to take mc on the day of AE to just come to church and see my performance. devil is so irritating! I ll keep praying for miracles to happen that my dad doesnt have to take mc but does not have to work that day(:

Today discipleship class is just great great great! Ivan really shared from his heart about logical and practical stuffs. He must have really much faith in us for him to share them because its something not all christians will understand. I shall not talk about it for it might stumble some of the people who may misinterpret it. And thats a sin! But i get what ivan is trying to say and im sure everyone in the class gets it. Those were some of the questions i've asked myself too and i definitely learn something from him today(: Build to last and placing eternity in my heart. And i was just thinking of something he said. The simplest thing to do is also the hardest thing to do. Its just like asking someone to believe. All you have to do is just stand still and believe but yet, its just so hard to believe. Asking someone who never never pass maths in his whole life before to believe he will be a mathematician in future is hard! Thats a lame example but you know where im getting at. Asking someone to believe in a God they have never seen before is hard. Someone once asked me, why do people have faith. Well, im not God and only God knows(: haha. Simplicity is good. I pray for a simple and pure heart, a heart that follows hard after Him.
Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.
this sums up everything(:

I'm worried for my brother. He seems okay and he told me he had patched up with his girlfriend. But somehow, i dont think things are so simple as that. Sometimes, i wish they will break up and at his lowest point of life, thats when i can introduce Jesus to him. For now, i'll just keep praying.
Open up my eyes to the things unseen.

I live for You
All of my days belong to You
You draw me to
Your tenderness, You make me new
Into the secret place I will run
Where my heart can be free in the
Grace that I found in You

Unto You
Be all Glory and Praise
How my heart seeks Your Face
As I’m waiting on You

Only You
Are my strength and my tower
Fill my life with Your Power
As I stand here in awe of You
I stand here in awe of You
Unto You - Planet Shakers

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com