Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday is a blue day): School is never exciting. But i ll conquer these 2 years! All things are possible through Him. Thank God! Oh, i took back my econs paper todayD: i shall not reveal the results but its quite badly done. To put it nicely, i did not study hard enough but i didnt fail!(: i'm just comforting myself. Huishi got 80! She's crazy!

Hudson Taylor, an amazing man of God. He was a missionary in China!!!!! CHINA! His story inspires me! Our God is great!

- The society that he began was responsible for bringing over 800 missionaries to the country who began 125 schools and directly resulted in 18,000 Christian conversions, as well as the establishment of more than 300 stations of work with more than 500 local helpers in all eighteen provinces.

- Historian Ruth Tucker summarizes the theme of his life:
“No other missionary in the nineteen centuries since the Apostle Paul has had a wider vision and has carried out a more systematized plan of evangelizing a broad geographical area than Hudson Taylor."


- In a letter to his sister Amelia Hudson Taylor he wrote in February 14, 1860,
"If I had a thousand pounds China should have it- if I had a thousand lives, China should have them. No! Not China, but Christ. Can we do too much for Him? Can we do enough for such a precious Saviour?"


Wonderful D5(: 2007

Grand opening in singpost!



During Zone D camp! We were taking pic for my testimony!

D5 worship after O's!

This is the cute pic which we took out our phone. haha!

Christmas eve '07:D


Vision weekend!

Nicholas with his camera!!! This was 2007's picture. haha.


Emo cg): Randyne spoilt the pic!

ANGZHILIN. This picture was taken during Christmas 2006. oh my GOSH. Haha. My eyes were bigger then): But anyway, we are in diff CG now. OK i'm sad but i know you're even more sad(: Haha! I'll miss those times when we ll just share with each other so many things and talk about our integrations. Remember dream team! I remember we used to have big dreams doing great things for God in future and we even wrote them down. haha! Now, we are to work in different teams. But we're still in the same ceg and we will still see each other in cafe and CO! Lets GROW GROW GROW!:D Our dreams and visions will come to pass(:

Carlo blahblahblah Qianda! QQ's brother! Haha. You're in d3 now but we're still part of the pasir ris sec revival! We will miss you! keep conquering new grounds!!!:D

Valerie Cheong! The amazing girl who started the PRSS revival and brought me to church. We're now in the same team and we're going to work together! Also in CO! you said its really God's plan that we've met in sec one and its really true. Haha. Lets run this race together!:D

/edit: i'm forced to add links to my blog because nicholas was forcing me too. HAHA. So he helped me by copying all his links for me. Thanks! But taggyboard. maybe soon!(: HEHH

The word REVIVAL is forever etched in my heart.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com