Monday, June 02, 2008

i finished watching this jap movie called sky of love/koizura at crunchyroll. and ITS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE THAT I HAVE WATCHED!!! i cried like mad infront of the computer. i feel so dumb but i cant help it!): its such a sad sad show but yet a sweet and romantic show. it makes me daydream the whole day. until i see the stacks of paper on my study desk, it reminded me that im living in reality. I NEED TO STUDY. but oh well, its been a long time since i last indulged myself in korean or jap drama. im so satisfied now. but i cant get that movie out of my head. i just kept watching the mv again and again. if only studying is as addictive as k/jap dramas/movies... hahaha.

[PV] Aragaki Yui - Heavenly Days -


please watch that show if you havent(:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Sky_of_Love_-_Movie_-_Japan


i miss the ftms days! its the place where i first encountered Jesus, where i first had my follow up, where i first attended CG, where i first had my cafe duty, where i first had CO practice(and CO was not a ministry yet!), where i first met all the wonderful people in my life now. many memories were left there. it has been a great journey since those days. many people joined us, but there were some who left too. sometimes i think, how could they give up so easily when they have gone so far. For me, i want to continue building this church with my pastors and all the leaders. HoGc 2.0 :D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com