Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm just back from a shopping night with my mom! She was quite reluctant at first cos she knew i was going to burn a hole in her pocket. In the end, she herself bought two tops. Hahaha! And i bought a bag a blouse and a shirt:D we spent over 100 bucks. hoho. And we ate ramen ten which cost us 37!D: But its really yummy! haha. My dad just came back from a wedding and its a christian wedding. Haha. He said the pastor prayed for the couple. I know my parents will come for AE. THEY WILL COME. i see it. Fourth dimension!(: And there's no more stock of the book anymore!D: i need to wait for them to ship from korea which takes 1 to 2 months! SAD! i should have brought money last week!!!

something random. This is what Mr Ng wrote in his online message for us:
Hell starts next week. Be mentally prepared for more sleepless nights and nightmares. The pressure of JC curriculum usually peaks in Term 3. So feel free to seek free counselling sessions with our Full-Time School Counsellor (FTSC). Otherwise, you may wish to pay part-time and bogus counsellor (aka Mr Ng) a nominal sum of $120 per hour to listen to your pitiful woes.
WHALAO

Life is exciting! Pastor Josh Kelsey is not only good looking but he preaches very well too! So young and powerful! Haha. I'm really touched to see people going to the front. It takes a big step of faith and they took it! I'm sure they've made the best decision ever and their lives are going to be changed for the better! I'm looking forward for tmr's service!:D

I've found and met my Saviour! Have you?

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com