Thursday, June 26, 2008

Maths and history papers finally over! Most people would have finished their mid year by today BUT i still have china studies tomorrow-.- Just the very very few of us. Haha! And the worst part is that i have A LEVEL tomorrow!!! OK. i mean a level chinese oral):):): i'm like one of the first few students in singapore to take the oral. just because im in art class! Im like totally unprepared. And our chinese teacher didnt even go thru with us oral AT ALL before! I dont really know the format can. And i hate speaking in standard chinese. i cant communicate well in chinese because i have limited chinese words to use. haha. but well, not by my might but by His power! i might suddenly speak in tongues tmr! hahaha. joking(:

Maths paper is okay i guess. i prayed a short prayer before the paper and it helps. History is horrible. My brain was tired. I was just so tired that i almost dozed off halfway through the paper. Sleeping early did not help to keep me awake. I lost my momentum to study for chinese studies because everyone ended their paper! Cheryl was so happy just now as she can go out but Huishi, Jiamin and me have to sufferD: Just one more day! But still, i'm not really looking forward for exams to end because it ll mean that lessons are starting. HAI. Thinking of it makes me sick. haha. but well, i'm gonna conquer my JC life man!

Haha. it was funny how we were chatting just now and realised that jiamin, cheryl and myself have been watching da chang jing on channel u 6-7pm these few days! HAHA. we have to agree that the show is addictive. before june holidays, i was really disconnected from the tv world but ever since june holidays started, i'm back to my tv world. And now, its hard to get rid of this bad habit): it takes time and DISCIPLINE! i kind of miss my maid): Not because i have no one to bully or to order now, but because i need someone to accompany me at home. Parents are working and brother always out. Besides God, i have noone to talk to. However, i should count my blessings. i'm really a blessed child with great parents!:D i have been praying for my family every every day. They are going to be saved in hoGc one day! I see it happening. And not only them, but all the parents of youths in hoGc. it will definitely come to pass(:

i cant wait for sat and go to church! in fact, im going to church tmr for cafe duty!!!:D This weekend service is going to be amazing! Pastor Josh Kesley from CCC will be with us! He's really young and handsome. HAHA! But i'm sure his sermon is going to inspire us much.

Here I am, take me
As an offering
Here I am, every heartbeat
For your glory take me

The song that I have left
Is all I have of worth
I lay it at Your feet, Lord
It's less than You deserve
And though I've little strength
And though my days are few
You give Your life for me
So I will live my life for You

Like You spilled Your blood
I spill my heart as an offering to my King

Alabaster Jar - Christ For D Nations Institute

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com