Saturday, June 21, 2008












Was feeling sick for the past three days. Had fever, flu and cough D: Fungqi and i caught the fever at the same time. Its horrible! The fever comes and goes. But i've recovered and is able to jump and praise God during service just now! yay:D Service was great and Pastor How shared a great message with us. He was just so funny today. Haha. It feels good to be back in church again. i love my spiritual home!(: One more day and its my exam. Well well, i've not been studying much thanks to my sickness. I've wasted 3 days): But i do look forward to the new school term. Although i might see the person i dislike(or love undeservedly) and church people are not in my school, i've found my purpose of going to school and i thank God for it. Life is tough but its GREAT!:D

Nothing compares to this place where i can see You face to face

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com