Monday, June 16, 2008

TODAY IS AN EXCITING DAY!!! hahaha! D5 is united and fun today:D:D:D especially at the airport. we were totally crazy, taking pictures everywhere, with people staring at us and us eating at the fountain. the whole image was just CUTE. yeah. thats us!(: we attracted lots of attention and we were super unglam throughout. then zhenghui was saying. eh you tpjc pioneer leh, how can behave liddat! hahaha! and i was thinking what if a tpjcian walked past and saw me behaving in such a way. and and!

WE WERE TOTALLY INSPIRED BY PASTOR JOAKIM DURING THE TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL SEMINAR!!!:D

the most exciting part of our night in airport is that we were discussing about working as a team to bring revivals to all the JCs in our cg. there are alr four JCs!!! TPJC! NYJC! MJC! TJC!!!! haha. as quoted by qianqian, "if we work together, imagine with me, one JC has 10 ppl added. then our cg will grow to 40 plus the pasir ris sec and the regulars, it will be around 80!!! WHAO! AMAZING RIGHT! so we are going to come together and pray together specifically for names we want to see them save! i love my d5!!! so the TP people then came together and talked about their future too. haha. then i told them eh TP TPJC must work as a team too! and TJ cos temasek poly. all the Ts work together! then NYP and NYJ. oh then MJ? since MnN so its MJ+NYJ+NYP. haha. and the rest of the sec schools work together(: yeah!!! the harvest is truly plentiful! use us, Lord!

Vanessa went to France today): there were many people sending her off. whao. and we sang one last ' i want it that way ' for her. But we failed to make her cry. haha. i believe she's touched lah. 2 years! thats really long. i ll miss her and especially her cute little brother lots! she called me potato jiejie! but FRANCE! my goodness! thats one of my dream places to visit with my future boyfriend(:(:(: hahaha! and i shall visit half moon bay! and yellow knife to see the northen light. soo sweeet!!! it will come to pass! hahahahaha! i really feel like flying! taking the plance and fly here fly there. but still, there's no other greater place than heart of God church in Singapore!!!:D

i love my life but more than that, i want to make others love their life too. pastor joakim's sermon really impacted me, especially the story of titanic's hero. i still cant catch his name. john something? but i'm gonna go research on him. he is a true testimony for God. i cant wait to step into school and make a diff in tpjc. the only thing i dread is napfa cos i have not been exercising! ahh!! but im so glad i went for school seminar. its a diff peijun the next term! my school my responsibility! i see a near revival..

but i pray for a change of heart towards her. i have to say that i have never disliked someone's attitude and behaviour so much before. God, please change my heart and use me to help her find You so her life will be changed. all i need is a bigger heart to love undeservedly. i know You put her in my school for a reason. it might be a test of my faith and love towards people. i will overcome it. i will triumph over all impossible circumstances, with God standing next to me.

D5 is having a mass conversation now!! haha.our nicks are cool.

! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! __________Pf is still Your's Truly
! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! *~Nic罗~* (( ZoNe D )) A Glimpse Of Heaven.
! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! ((ZONE -D)) JASMINE;
! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! ((ZONE-D)) ❤.† chingHOON 2.0 Philippians 4:6-7 a life of SIGNIFICANCE
! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! ((ZONE-D)) qianQIAN- #6085 altogether.
! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! Fordster An Others Lifestyle
! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! ((ZONE-D)) PEIJUN I'm carried in everlasting arms
! D FIVE for fighting, fight for fifty! ((ZONE-D)) VALERIE ; it's all about You

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com