Thursday, June 05, 2008

i love my life!!!:D

there're just so many exciting things that have been happening since the june holiday started and none of them is about studying): although i had extra lessons the first week, i think i took nothing from those lectures. hahaha. bowling with jm, cheryl and huishi was fun. china studies test was bad): i had much fun in church and in zone d hangout! i slept well(: hahaha! except that it was really cold. BMT was fantastic. i learnt so much! i especially like the hour with God. its amazing. i love to dwell in His presence. new gen meeting was powerful! the most powerful thing is that we have at least one HoGc person in each and every JC in singapore!!! isnt that like WHAO! i think liane is powerful can! haha. take my school! God just placed the burden in my heart. often, i will think that most of the friends i have in tpjc are alr christians. who can i reach out to. but God spoke to me that there are MANY MANY more unsaved souls in tpjc. how can i overlook those souls. every one of them is precious to Him. i dontknow how am i supposed to reach out to these people but i know God will guide me. i just cant wait for school to start!!! because i have found my purpose of going to school!!!!!

Lord i come into Your presence
Here i stand in awesome reverence
Falling before the wonder of Your name
Humbly now Lord i surrender
This offering to You forever
Take all I am and use me Lord i pray

Make me what You want me to be
Teach me Your ways

I lay down my life before You
Throw down my crowns before You
Give up my all for Your name

My Saviour how i adore You
Healer my heart longs for You
Jesus You're worthy to be praised

Jesus You are Lord forever.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com