Monday, June 23, 2008

Chinese paper ended!!! i dont know but it doesnt mean anything to me actually. i'm more worried about my history and maths. Throughout the THREE HOUR paper, i was feeling so cold and i needed the toilet badly! But they dont allow us to step out of the examination hall until 3 hr is over. totally insane! i was shivering and i could not focus on the paper. The paper was manageable though. I just pray that i did not make stupid careless mistakes.

Went airport with huishi after the paper. We wasted much time travelling. haha. We were supposed to study but we ended up talking for more than an hour. Thus, we did not study): So, we decided that we should go home and study instead. Oh yes, mr ng said something mean to me just now! He was teaching me some maths qns and he got pek ceh so he told me "now i know why you're a christian. because only God can stand you." and he gave me an evil smile. wha man!!! i shall be forgiving(: oh did i say, i have no paper until thursday! HAH. but its mugging time!D:

I happened to come across this song by City Harvest call Heart of a servant. Very very beautiful song. I think its quite a new song.

Heart Of A Servent - City Harvest Church

My Jesus my Lord
You're the love of my life
Wherever You go, i wanna be by Your side
No longer i, but Christ living in me
Serving You for all eternity

My eyes set on You
In this race that i run
No longer my ways, let Your will be done
Make me a servant
My heart's ever true
Clinging to the cross
I'll follow You

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com