Friday, June 27, 2008

i finished all my papers and chinese oral! but i dont feel good at all. There is school next week): Thats a very very sad thing. I'm NOT looking forward to it. NEVER! But then, school isnt that bad afterall lah. Hhahaha! I got so many things to talk about but i'm too tired to think of them.

I was looking at my school forum and there are lots of complains-.- Sometimes, i think that the people who post in the forum have no life and are bored kids. However, i'm must be really bored to look at the things they post too. haha! Its quite interesting to look at what people have to say about our school and about their cca. Cheryl wants to quit interact and for me, hmmm, i find no purpose in going to interact unlike during pae. In fact, im really disconnected to that cca can. i should have joined co instead but then again, im glad i didnt. i would not be able to commit much. I'm laughing at all the comments people gave for our school. About the revolving gate, canteen food and the security guard. Oh talking about the security guard. I guess that indian man recognised huishi and i because we caught his attention twice on tues and wed. He's quite irritating. He looked at my ez link card and asked if thats my sister. And he didnt want to let us in with slippers on Wed. Today in cafe, we saw him and he shouted something to me. So he remembered us. Ok. I've come to a conclusion that tpjc is an interesting school. I did not regret coming here): HAHA.

Some of the interesting comments i've read:

Can you imagine, You're in a rush to go home (because you got something on or tuition?) and there you are standing at the back of a neverending line... I know it doesnt take that long for one person to walk through that gate, but when you're in a line. and some just dillydally.. alot of time is lost.. Time, to us JC students, is very very very precious. It won't be soon before long I see students studying their notes while in the LINE..

The school have the money to install plasma TV and turnstiles but no money to replace the mirror in the Guy's toliet next to LT1 or change batteries in clocks. -.-'''

If a terrorist picked to bomb TPJC *should be vigilant*, lets just say once again for argument sake, bomb TPJC a terrorist will. What is a turnstile going to do?Scare the poor terrorist? Terrorist are afraid of shiny objects that goes in a circle?It is not going to stop a determined, trained and dangerous terrorist.Maybe an electric fence will make him think twice but a turnstile, highly unlikely?

And wad is this?A new way to discriminate against fat people? We have been a species that discriminate against ourselves. The old,handicap,blind,deaf,fat and many many more... Dun really need anymore fuel to that ever burning fire of discrimination do we?

I think they should remake the school admin staff first before remaking any facilities in the school. These past few weeks/months, they have been making several changes or "upgrades" in the school facilities, which they think is for our own good, but it doesn't turn out that way.

HAHAHAHAHA



This picture was posted in photoshare by joash also known as simpsons! Haha. He must be real bored. Ok. This pic shows how much trouble the revolving gate bring to the students. Its really dumb.

So I'll wait upon You now
With my hands released to You
Where a little faith's enough
To see mountains lift and move
And I'll wait upon You now
Dedicated to Your will
To this Love that will remain
A love that never fails


i love this part of Second Chance's lyrics(:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com