Monday, May 26, 2008




i just got home from HQ and its fantastic! the red rain harvest was just amazing:D d5 is growing, zone D is growing, the whole church is just growing and growing. i'm sure many new friends will come back for this weekend service. AWESOME! we have many sec school students signing up for the sec school camp too. the whole RED RAIN was really fantastic! i'm so glad i went for all 3 days! though there were many many new friends, the atmosphere was still great. but above all, its the presence of God that touches the hearts of many people. many decisions were made those two days(: also, what charleston shared just now impacted me alot. i learnt so much from him. i want to build my spiritual life. visualise and pray for the people.

Vision and dreams are the language of the fourth dimension. And the Holy Spirit communicates through them. Pastor Cho is just amazing!

we had so much fun ytd on the rooftop of esplanade. HoGc people dominated that area and the police just stood there and looked at us. i bet they wanted to join us with the fun. and we made carlo danced in between the two policemen! LOL but they told him to get off. hahaha. ok we had lots of fun and we didnt want to go home except that there was school this morning. i woke up late and went in the lt late with huishi. THANK GOD mr matthew lim was in a good mood? he did not scold us like he usually would. hahaha.

its going to be a busy busy june. this whole week alone and i'm totally packed. in fact, its the same for the following week too. huishi was telling me its so hard to even have lunch with me. i hope i can squeeze in some time for my jc friends. i was supposed to go shopping with joanne on fri but i doubt i can now=X oh man. i realised i seldom use my organiser now because its getting hard to plan my life. hahaha. CO and cafe duty tmr till 9. china studies test on wed and i'm totally not prepared!-.- i dont even know what to study! movie outing on wed! i'm so excited for that! sec school camp and pastor tan service on fri night! woohoo!

Though my life is in a complete mess, i just simply love it. because i've found my purpose in life. of cos i am tired and everything but its not always about me. i want to help others to find their purpose in life. everything in the world, like the aeroplanes, tables and remote control have a purpose in life. isn't it sad that a human does not even know his purpose in life. like what pastors said, i want to build the dreams of others and i know God will make my dreams come true too. this is what i live for. but what really keeps me going on at the end of the day is Him. He provides me with the strength i need. i need a spiritual breakthrough today.

Let Your Spirit come in power, change my heart. i want to live for You my Lord.

i SEE many new faces worshipping God in the house of God.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com