Saturday, May 17, 2008

SERVICE TODAY WAS FANTASTIC! God really used pastor's sermon to speak to me and answer all my doubts. i have an amazing God who will NEVER forsake me(: ytd i was just praying to God and coming before Him with a heavy heart because i was really discouraged by my poor results. after today's sermon, i know i need more faith and confidence in my life especially when it comes to studying. my bad results of all the previous tests had successfully discouraged me. but after today's service, i'm faith-filled! i'm not going to be discouraged. faith is the foundation of abilities and power of God. the power of God works through the atmosphere of FAITH! i'm so glad i went for service today(: and jasmine is just awesome. she has choir practice tmr and if she were to go, she would have to miss church this weekend. but she's just so hungry for the word of God and so she is coming tmr despite having concert on monday! i'm so inspired and encouraged by her hunger.

Life is going to be full of challenges but with Him, i can do all things:D thank You Lord! i love my life because You paid for it with a price.

How could we live
but not see
Your sacrifice, Your glory

See now
The King of Glory
Love of God become my calling
Father i surrender
All i have to You forever

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com