Tuesday, May 06, 2008




i look like a bee!


ZONE D ECP OUTING:D

something funny happened today after CO in church. valerie and me were in the lift to the first level. we were talking about HER pimples and i was looking in the mirror. haha. When the lift door opened, guess who is there! PASTOR HOW! and he was alone. we rarely see him alone. haha. and i got a shock. and we said "Hi Pastor How" and he said "Hi! Take care girls!" He was laughing at us. i love his smile. it never fails to brighten up my day. I LOVE MY PASTORS!(:

i miss spending times with my brother. really... he is always not home and i seldom talk to him nowadays. even if i do, its usually about whose turn it is to use the com. i know i will never tell him this but i really really miss him... even though he can be mean and insensitive at times. he is my brother and i love him subjectively.

Every step i take
You will lead me
with You i'll walk the raging seas
You're my strength when i am weary
You give me reason to believe

i'm so glad i found You(:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com