Monday, May 12, 2008

i am totally worn-out. tests and tests and they never seem to end. i have so many things to do too!!! ARH. but i shall not grumble. seriously, i think i'm going crazy soon. i practically did not study the whole weekend, spending my time in church and celebrating mother's day at my aunt's house. my cousins and nephews were making so much noise. but its fun looking at all their stupid actions. they always make me laugh. and im a joke to them too. hahaha.

today is my mother's birthday!!! im going for dinner late and so, i am not able to study as much. i hate history!!! the history notes are useless to me. the more i read, the more confused i get. ARGHHHHHHHHHH! i need more time. and there's chinese test tomorrow. and i need to complete my hist essay by wed. and there's BOP and ER test on friday. and these are just school stuffs alone. well well well. i shall not grumble but thank God for everything in my life. i know i can depend on Him. thank You, Lord.

RED RAIN!!! hahaha. manage to get some of my classmates to go. and i love the red rain bottle. now everyone in class knows about red rain including mr ng-.- it's definitely more than just a concert. it's about changing lives.

Praises will not be enough to show
how my love for You has grown


On this altar
I've written my life
Tell of the stories i have with You my God
i want the world to know

Nothing matters when You're here with me
in the end just to hear You say well done
Bowing before Your throne

change my heart Lord. let me love her undeservedly. its hard but i know You put her in my life for a reason.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com