Saturday, May 03, 2008

Building fund pledge day service was po-wer-FUL!!! awesome time worshipping God and listening to His words. And i written an amount to pledge. it's more than last year's. i still can remember last year building fund pledge day was powerful too! i remembered that i added a few amounts to it at the moment when we were writing. and vivien was there): YAY. now i have a BF to look after and pay for. its time to plan for my financial pie and start a new cookie jar for BF!

east coast park outing tomorrow!!! i'm excited for it!!! i'm so going to suntan and remove that specs mark. it has been a long time since i last cycled too!:D

i miss this song..
Who am I
That You would know me from the start
Set me apart

Who am I
That You would place eternity
Into my heart

You have given to me
More than this world could give
My purpose is found in You

One life, I lay at Your altar
One love, I have with You
Touch me again
Fill me as You hold
My outstretched hands

One word, You know I will follow
One heart, broken to You
Use me again
Your mercies follow me
For all my days

In Your presence
In Your power
Holy Spirit I surrender

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com