Sunday, May 11, 2008

it has been really busy these few days. EXAMS ARE NEAR and there are testS EVERY week): my brain is tired. JC ppl have no life. hey, but i have! i love my life!!!:D:D:D:D especially when i am serving God and His people!



but well, i have to confess that i have not been a good testimony in school the past few weeks. i was reprimanded my my hist teacher for talking too much during lecture. i think he hates a few of us lah. so huishi said we must score well for him to see. AND we have also been talking much during econs that we think we might not be able to go vietnam anymore. blacklisted): oh well, i need to focus more during lectures and tutorials. i study not for myself but to glorify Him.



Pastors are not in singapore!!!):):):):):):): i miss them so much. heart to heart session was awesome. i'm so inspired to read and learn more about the Word of God. i had cafe duties throughout the day and it was fun except that i was really hungry cos we didnt eat proper meal since 11 till 9plus! So after cafe duty, zhilin and me were like hungry ghosts and ate so much that we were really really full after that.



i'm so excited for RED RAIN! its like after my GP and Econs paper. i gotta do something in school and make it happen man! Prayers + Work = breakthrough!



24th 25th may! BE THERE!

it's gonna be fantastic!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com