Saturday, May 30, 2009

Having mass conver with people now:)

Today's the last day of school! Gonna miss the 3 of them! And we saw a poster today titled"effects of stress" and there were 4 of them. Each of them really represents each of us! Huishi and cheryl's ones are the funniest! Shall wait for cheryl to post the picture. haha. And im sure they're gonna miss my "HAI-ings" Haha. Went down to TP after school and i felt like an alien there. But i had a great time with a bunch of great people. Though was just a casual lunch, i love this kind of company. Accompanied jasmine to polyclinic and waited for a looong time. haha. talked about qualities of husband again. and yes, my "tip-toe and kiss" thing shall come true:) hahaha. jasmine must be laughing when she reads this. haha. and had dinner with family before a long and tiring tuition. i must say, i love my parents. my mom was asking what im so frustrated about recently. She really cares for me:) And, shes coming for parenting workshop tmr! i told her, i will tell her after the workshop. So she will be able to help me better and not nag at me. HAHA.

Alright alright, study. i know. but i want to proclaim here: i love my life! though i may be sad, disappointed, tired, frustrated, irritated, stress and many more negative feelings you can think about, im still loving my life. i have only one life to live. how i choose to live it lies in my hands. i want to make my life a significant one. And i thank God for friends who care. for zhenghui who calls me when i wasnt feeling good, for jasmine who keeps speaking life to me, for cheryl jiamin huishi for always making me laugh in school, for zhilin who says she'll pray for my future husband(-.-), for weiyin who always shares good news with me and everyone, especially d5, who's always there to make me happy:) And most importantly, i thank God for jieru who always sow into our lives, teaching us to be better leaders and to love others. and i thank God for pastors and heart of God church:) im really sad i cant make it for pastoral meetng:( but im excited for the follow ups with pastor lia! There's so much more i can learn. I want to receive more. And i want to keep loving people and loving life. God has been faithful. I see light in the darkness. When im weak, He is strong. His grace is sufficient for me:) It has been a terrible week. Jiamin says, it takes 3 weeks to break a habit. I will die. this 3 weeks is crucial for me!!! how can i waste 3 weeks. haha. but, with God's power, i shall break it in 3 more days. I ll be a happier person then ! :)

When im weak, You are strong
You're my feet when i cant move on
You are the light in the dark
You're the whisper inside my heart

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com