Friday, May 15, 2009

today was a great day:)

School was mundane. I really hate school ever since past few weeks. But what can i do right. haha. I just have to endure a little more.. just a little further:)

After school, met up with jessica and jasmine for lunch. Its been a long time since we last went out together. And they accompanied me to lavendar to collect my passport. There was like 200 people in between my queue. So we went to walk around before jasmine left for her appointment. something happened when jessica and me went to look for sweets. An indian man accused me of calling tiko when i was telling jessica "lets go" LOL. I was -.- And he was really fierce.. Ask me if you want to hear the whole story. He's just totally annoying but i told myself iim not going to let him spoil my mood. Its just too ridiculous. Had a good time spent with jessica though. Hearing her talk about how she can't wait for the day when she can serve God in church. She's really someone who has dreams and visions of doing great things for God. It will come to pass:)

Met jasmine at tampines inter again and in the beginning, we did not plan to walk around tamp one but i wanted to go to chamelon to get accessories. In the end, we spent 3hrs in tamp one! Met my brother there and he successfully gave me a shock. Really saw alot people in tamp one like my neighbour and yishuen. haha. And jasmine kept seeing her sec sch friends. Yeah. We went to the disney shop and aunty jasmine just couldnt stop telling me what she's gonna buy for her kids in the future. How could you plan for what to buy for your kid when you haven thought of who to marry, jasmiine! HAHA. i shall help you keep a lookout:) haha. And she just cant help but keep dropping hints of what she wants from me when she has a new house in the future. Haiyo... But it was fun hanging out with you woman after such a long time! :D Thank you!:) Sushi was nice too:) We're gonna explore tamp 1 shop by shop one day kay:)

The heart of God is for the lost. Yeah. I thank God that im in heart of God church. Ironically, christians are not the nicest people on earth. I've seen many christians who behave worse than non-christians. Christians who judge people, mock at people's weakness, putting people down just so they can look good. I see them everyday in school, outside. It breaks my heart to see people putting down people. Honestly, I despise those people who put down the weak. Why can't we just be secured? Jesus never never puts down the weak. Instead, He lifts up the weak, He makes the weak strong in His strength. Truly, like what pastor preached, its not about being a christian, but being Christ-like. The heart of God is for the unsaved souls, the lost sheeps. We should not just stay within the four walls of church, but to build a church without walls:) We should not stay in our comfort zone, but start to step out, and reach to the people in the world. This inspires me again and again. Somehow, I always think that most of my friends are already christians and that became an excuse for me to lose the passion to evangelise. but, God says, lift up your eyes and look at the harvest. The harvest is truly plentiful. Yes, the harvest is truly plentiful but the laboureres are few. I say, "God, use me and take me so Your harvest can come." I've seen how weiyin has been loving and reaching out to her friends. I see the burden she has for her friends. I understand the heart of God and I pray for a heart of compassion in me, to love the unlovables. I know i will see all these broken souls when i start to open up my eyes to the things unseen, open my spiritual eyes.

Are you going to be the someone who is going to divide, subtract, add or multiply values to others?

Create in me a new heart
One that follows You

Place Your heart inside my soul
A heart that's ever true,
One that's after You.

1 comments:

weiyin said...

wow, i love your post potato!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com