Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day event was just great. Seeing many mothers coming to church and being touched by the numerous videos shown, my heart just melted. And my mom came on sat:) Although she did not say anything, im sure she has been touched by the testimony and videos and of cos, by His presence. I'm still praying for the day to come when we can worship God together in His house. The performance was quite scary though i dont know why. But chekyeow said many parents liked our performance:) yay:)

I bought a flower for my mom ytd before going to aunt's house. We had a gathering over there and had much fun and craziness with my cousins:) I cant wait to hang out together again. There's always so much fun. The little kids, our nephews and nieces are cute too although there was this mischievious kid who keeps bullying his sister and even us! TSK. he hit my head and when my cousin "orhor" him, he started crying-.- Haha. But well, they brought a smile on my face:)

Went to ikea today to study with zhilin and venus. I like the food there:) Didnt study much this weekend and doing last min work right now. I hate what im feeling now. Im having so many thoughts in my head and so much distractions:( Maths test on thursday and i still dont understand a thing about normal and sampling distribution. Im going crazy soon and i dont like this feeling of sian-ness. But, if love is a decision and not feeling, then happiness should be a decision too and not just a feeling. It becomes a revelation to me a few mins ago:) Yes, i shall make a decision to be happy instead of being controlled by my emotions.

I know there's so much more i can do with His strength and power. I just need to lift up my eyes and focus on Him. FOCUS peijun, FOCUS!

i learnt a new word today:) solipsistic its not a good word to use on people. haha.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com