Friday, May 01, 2009

Holy Spirit come in power, change my heart
I want to live for You my God
Let Your spirit come in power, change my life
That i may live for You my Lord

So i look to You, long to see You move
Lord i lift my hands before my King and pray


24 prayer meeting was just powerful:) I was anticipating for it since the beginning of the week. I knew it was going to be great and it was:) Everyone was just praying fervently. I was really touched to see weiyin and shipei praying so strongly for their friends. By their prayers, i can see the burdens they are carrying to see their friends save. It just moved me and inspires me. We'll never be satisfied but will keep praying and praying:) I can't wait for the next 24 pm and i promise i will stay over in church the next time! haha. My dad is getting paranoid due to the swine flu. I dont seem to get well ever siince the previous time i fell ill. I dont want to be a target of swine flu! :( I think i am getting paranoid too. Well. Lets practice social responsibility and everything will be well!:)

We went to send carlo off in the morning. Just when he was going into the departure gate, we started crying. Nic was the worse.. :( well.. its kind of sad but life goes on:) haha its not like he is going to fight in a war... HAHA. But, it just struck me at that moment that it still feels better to cry with your friends than alone. I wanted to laugh when i see them cry but also wanted to cry aat the same time. Its just me to cry when i see people cry.

My brother just pranked me that he used my thermometer to measure his temperature :S











Bye carlo miguel saavedra. Thanks for all the nonsense and jokes although you're irritating too. haha. See you in 3 years time:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...you look so sweet together! HAHA!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com