Monday, May 25, 2009

Had hq after school and it was a long hq. But it was great. Truly, every impression slip is a piece of destiny. haha. The tpjc group is growing and all the leaders have a good feel about this red rain harvest. It might not be a big group of new friends but its going to be more focused:) One life at a time:) I'm really excited! There're so many people i want to meet. I know im going to expand in capacity during this period of time!

School is still horrible but with the crazy but fun bunch of people in school, im beginning to 'like' school more:) haha. Thanks jm for making me laugh with huishi's story after seeing me so sad and stress. hahaha! Im laughing to myself now as im thinking of that story. hahaha! oh man. haha. my birthday is coming and im going to be 18! i just got a revelation today that promises can never last because people have no control of what's going to happen next. Whats the point of making a promise and then break it, causing hurt on people. There's no such thing as forever, only eternity in the kingdom of God. Only God's promises can be trusted cos He is a faithful God. Honestly, im feeling so emotionally led nowadays and just stressing myself over A's. Furthermore, the hot and humid weather is driving me mad. I'm really afraid that i wont be able to make it to uni. Just had a quarrel with my mom over that last night. I'm really afraid and there's so much fear in me you'll never guess how much there is. haha. everyday in school, people are just mentioning abbout A's and how much they've been studying. I really need more encouragements and faith. I made a decision to not be emotionally led but be spirit-led. I will not lose to the devil! WILL NOT!

Life is going to be great and greater:) This is how i choose to live my life.
Let Your harvest in:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, jia you for everything, not just studies! Haha, I'm sure everything will work out! =D Smile everyday yo! We all have something to smile about, at the very least... XD


-Elisha

PEIJUN said...

haha nic, why you use elisha -.- yeah thanks thanks :D i will be a happier person:)haha! jiayou too!:)

Anonymous said...

baby,long time nvr talk to u n read ur blog liao!! miss out lots of thing..how are you?? u seem to be not stress for e a lvl ah!! jia you hor!! anything uphappy must call me <3

PEIJUN said...

err. who are you? haha i cant remember anyone who talked in that way to me... :s

Unknown said...

YEAH amen to what ELISHA said. Remember FAITH SMILES not sigh hai hai hai okies! :) Keep smiling even when things are going bad..there'll be a way out!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com