Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its 21st may! Time passes fast and thats scary. Half a year has gone. Soon, i will find myself sitting in the examination hall taking A's. D:

My bro almost drove me to school today but he was slow! So i took cheryl's van instead. haha. Wasn't feeling good during china studies and jm noticed. haha. i told them i need a lot a lot of ice cream. haha! And we almost went to eat ice cream but we changed our mind after that. But, we went out and even huishi, the one who always goes home after school came for lunch with us. And they said it was for my sake. Haha. But, thanks girls:) We had a great time together:) I felt much better. And, thanks jasmine for accompanying me after that and for the honey lemon though i didnt really tell you anything. It was so unexpected! Haha. i was really touched:) and it really made me smiled:)

Went for cafe in church. and God did not answer zhenghui's and my prayers! Haha! But, im sure He has his reason. haha. Thanks zh anyway:) It was quite funny though. Was so tired that i decided to take cab home and gave ivy a lift. I didnt eat dinner and im feeling hungry right now:( But i brushed my teeth. So i shall only eat spiritual food for now. haha. I love spendiing time with God and i want to have the desire to draw closer to Him everyday, and understand His heart. Im rreally excited for Redrain!:) Sabrina is bringing a friend! She's a really funny person. And jasmine is bringiing her classmate. Im excited! Because that would mean that we ll have 6 tpjcian comiing on sunday including jessica:D And, weiyin is always having so much faith! I love faith:) It makes me a happy person because i know that all things is possible with God. And today i ll decide to be a happy person, not for my sake but because being happy can make others happy too:) people say i have a friendly and happy face. haha. i shall start smiling more:) because i know my God is a happy God.

Some photos taken yesterday during sports day. And really have to thank bryan for driving us to airport and even sending some of us back home:)











































You girls are the reason why school is bearable:) haha.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com