Saturday, May 23, 2009

more confirmed new friends!:D weiyin, you're powerful lah!:) im really excited for RR!:D lives are going to be changed for His glory:) Prayer meeting today was great:D And my bro sent me to church today!:D and he even gave zhenghui a lift:) i have a cool brother:D thanks brother!:D

i cant wait for RR. Although i know i will not have tiime to study or even complete my homework, im still looking forward to this weekend and even hq:) its gonna be great! breakthrough 1000!:D

Many things happened recently, in cg and in my life especially in the area of studies. Not really good things. But ive learnt to look on the positive side. Thanks zhenghui for being so truthful to me and being such a good friend:) i know i can trust you:) and i really thank God for the people i hang out with in school:) I found myself laughing more in school nowadays. Must be jiamin's nonsense. But i also found myself sighing more each day. HAHA. My heart is alaways so heavy. Sighing kinds of makes me feel better. HAI. But yeah, just a little more to the end of A's:) no more emo songs kay peijun:)

Zhenghui just told me that im overage for cinderella. haha. true true. but still, i shall be a modern day cinderella:D heehee. But, my mom keeps complaining that im not doing houseworks and cant cook D: maybe, i'll be snow white instead :) haha.

God is really faithful and His promises never fail :) Ive seen Him working in so many lives and i'm glad that i have the privilege to be able to serve Him.

my eye is hurting D: NOOO. it cant hurt that badly :( why! what happened to my big round eyes D: i guess i have to sleep earlier:)

its gonna rain RED tomorrow:) bring your brolly out, okay?:D

4 comments:

Jayemm said...

eh hello what nonsense. tsk

chern said...

take care peijunnnnnnnnnn. Stop sighing, walk faster, sleep early. Have a great weekend! :)

PEIJUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PEIJUN said...

haha! thanks cheryl chern:) see you on monday! and jm, who is the one who kept spamming us with "hi, im feeling great today" to us. haha. thats not nonsense then what. haha:)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com