Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just a few minutes ago, i was multi tasking!:) Watching video, smsing people, talking on msn to people and eating my burger!!! dont be mistaken. thats my dinner -.- at 1am:) hahaha. truly, we're living in a fast paced society where we just got to do so many things at a time, always rushing and fighting with time which always passes so fast like nobody's business. this reminds me of the busyness compre. well. im feeling sleepy now actually. but i just have to talk about my exciting life:) haha.

A week of holiday just passed. And i only studied for 2 days :( The rest of the week was just busy with events and stuffs. Wed had wedding the whole day and i went for the tea ceremony too -.- haha. Wedding dinner was funny. My brother made me laughed throughout the dinner. He's just.... so immature for his age. AHAHA. but he can really make me laugh. all his nonsense and jokes. haha. And, my mother laughed with us too. haha. the wedding was cool. i want to be a wedding planner. And i like all their wedding photos. So sweet! especially the photo at the Singapore flyer. But my brother was saying, he wants to go overseas for wedding photoshoot. Haha. i agree:) I'm 4d-ing myself getting marry at age 25. HAHAHA. joking. But God definitely has a better plan for me. I shall stop dreaming and let God take me to where He has planned for me. That'll be a real fairytale. haha.

Thursday was a day spent with qianqian. haha. we studied in the noon. And we met alot of mjc people. Qianqian was saying she didnt know her school people study so much as she's always at home and didnt know what the rest are doing outside. Well. Study. yes. all JC people do is, study! what a good life. haha. And we went shopping after that! i love the shopping outing spent with yiwen, shipei, eloise and qianqian. We had a great time together. Thanks shipei for all the funny and silly actions and jokes. You make our day man. hahaha! but i love shopping with them. Its amazing how we understand each other's 'style' so well. Haha. especially qianqian's!!! Everytime we see a shirt that we think qianqian will wear, we'll just shout "qianqian!" haha. but we had fun:) and we were even thinking of exchanging style one day. Like yiwen wearing qianqian's style and me wearing yiwen's style and so on. hahaha. i look forward to another shopping outing with you girls :)

Friday was another packed day. Tuition, service learning then follow up training session with pastor lia!:) Service learning was better than i expected. And i got to know cch people in the kids connect thing! Its a small world afterall. Seriously. I was super shocked and excited. They were telling me about the cch camp and stuff. And this guy was telling me, that our cch camp is 10 times better than his old church camp. Haha. When i told fungqi that, she was like super happy. Haha. And another kid told me how he finds the kid connect thingy boring after going for cch camp! HAHA. Yeah, of cos. We're heart of God church:) Im not boasting. But where else can you find kids who will be so passionate about church and God, always reaching out to their friends in school. haha. Follow up training with pastor lia was just powerful. I indeed learnt so much from pastor lia and pastor lia really spend alot of time and effort in preparing for the notes and training. I love my pastors :) Follow up is really the foundation for all christians and i want to give my best for the follow ups im going to do next time. I really really love heart of God church. Many thoughts were just going through in my mind. What pastor lia said really struck me, serving God is not about our feelings, but we serve God with our character. That sentence just struck me and hit me so hard. God was just speaking to me throughout the whole follow up training. Lead by His revelation and not by my own knowledge. That'll be the most powerful kind of leadership, when we are being led by His spirit. i desire for more of His presence and power in my life. Its time to expand my mindset and spirit. Today's service just spoke to me too. I felt like all my burdens are being lifted. I was feeling so burdened past few days. But, im going to let go and let God take control. Sow and you will reap :)

Okay. The burger is making me sleepy. Goodnight:)

Let my lifesong sing to You

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com