Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Firstly, i have to thank two crazy women for coming all the way to my house to wake me up on monday morning because i overslept and missed econs lecture! you girls are the best lah:) hahaha. and although i was reluctant to let you all in at first (because i hadn't brushed my teeth and wash up!), but im thankful for the "wake up call" and waiting for me to prepare to go for breakfast together. haha. its quite crazy. like what cheryl said in her blog, my mom must be happy that you all came to wake me up. she was complaining to the girls non-stop -.- and sorry for my rude brother who was shouting at you all :S haha.

Went to watch hannah montana with weiyin and jerene and the show is really good:) its kind of like modern day fairytale. the guy is cute:) and the movie is funny and sweet. Had dinner with my parents at a hk restaurant atfer that:)

Today was a long day... Went for chc prayer meet with jessica. It was awesome awesome awesome:) Really glad she made it. And when i prayed for her, i felt that God was moving and putting strength and faith in her. I felt so led by the Holy Spirit and it was just a great time of prayer together. I had a powerful qt last night. And i know God's promise will not fail if i have faith and believe in Him. There can be miracles when you believe :) Had history lesson after that and went for sl. And the kids there really bring smile to my faces.especially kaifeng. He's SO CUTE. i heard he has autism. but still, i like him and i just smile whenever i see him. he's really really cute. especially his hair. he likes to twirl his hair and he does it every like 20 secs! SERIOUSLY! And those few strands will stand up. hahaha! super cute Went down for cafe clean up straight after sl. Was tired but still, i feel faith in me and a sense of fulfilment.

Going for huddle cuddliing soon. So many things to say but so little time to blog. still, life is good because God is good :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com