Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life is not all about studying and studying although we NEED to study:( But there's a greater purpose in life and i want to run for that cause!

Past few weeks have been great. I feel myself growing in faith and closer to Him when i do my qt. There's just this desire of wanting to receive from Him and to just depend on Him. More than that, i really love the people in my life. I realised im someone who really values relationships more than anything else. I love spending tiime with people, especially my closer friends and family. They make me happy more than anything else:) And, zachary, jasmine, timothy, daryl and i met on saturday! It was a super random outing but i still enjoyed it. We can just talk about anything and its good to talk to daryl again and he is now bald!!! i still remember he was the one who would morning call me in the morning so that i could make it for prayer meet! haha. and he was just like a big brother to me and i've learnt alot from him too. i just miss those times we had prayer meet together in school last year. okay, i only went for twice this year i thhink :x haha. but i really miss people who graduated. like daryl and althea and even joash, who sings in the high pitch voice. haha. Time really passes fast...

Went to jiamin's house ytd to study and had econs tuition over at her house. I really think that the econs tutor is quite interesting and he really likes to nag alot. He makes me feels like i'm not studying hard enough. And, jiamin has started nagging at me too. I should go her hse study more. haha. and we surprised cheryl at her house -.- jiamin's idea again. haha. watched past of ghost girlfriend with zhenghui:) i must say that it wasnt as nice as i had expected. Hannah montana is sooo much nicer!:) i wouldnt mind watching it again. haha.

whao. nicholas just smsed me that he saw pastor tan at bedok blk 85 eating ba chor mee! SO COOL right!:D i wish im there but i shouldnt be as havoc as them.

we had a crazy night ytd. val came my hse at midnight,when i was about to step into lala land. and we casually asked nicholas and hongrui to buy supper over to my house. and guess what, they actually did it! And my parents were already asleep. haha. At first, we were having girls talk so we locked them out of my house for like 15miins. haha. but these guys are 'quite' nice at times:) so, we ate supper at liike 3am -.- and the funniest part was when nic actually fell off the chair! hahahaha! and, val and me continued our talk while nic and hongrui stayed in the computer room and we totally left the two on their own. It was crazy. I still cant believe they actually stayed over at my house. at least, my bro wasn't at home. haha. and my parents were shocked at first to see them. but my mom was so nice to the guys that they kept telling me my mom is as nice as me :) HAHA. apparently, hongrui was saying my mom is so nice, unlike me -.- well. they just havent seen the nice part of me:) but it was a good time of talk with val cheong and we actually talked all the way till 6am and prayed. indeed, we really shared out of our hearts. really, everyone has a story to tell of their lives and there's actually more than beyond what we see of a person everyday. and i thank God there's someone you can just share things with and know that he or she will not judge you differently and will be able to relate to you:)

i better start planning my study plans for june before my econs tutor come nagging at me again! i cant wait for zone camp! im really really looking forward for the revival nights! I'm anticipating for a breakthrough in my spiritual life and i know it will happen, especially during this whole period before the A's. Just like how i grow during the O's period, it will be the same this time. I will hold on to my vision and run because i know that one day, i will look back and say that it's all worth it:)

On this altar, i've written my life
Tells of the story i have with You, my Lord
i want the world to know

God of my forever, and forever i'm with You
my life is saved with a price,
Your sacrifice, redeemed my soul
God of my forever, and forever i will sing
my greatest honour will always be to serve my Lord and King

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com