Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the weather is cold tonight. my hands and feet are cold now. my heart is cold too. haha. woah. sounds emo. but, nope, im not emo-ing:) haha. my heart is still warm:)


2 more days of mugging. i am prepared to sacrifice my weekend already. haha. my econs tutor was telling me a few days ago, "you dont look stress. is it cause you have too much faith or you have given up." i was telling jasmine, this tiime round, i ll just trust iin God to bring me through. But after that, i am going to chiong like mad. Because, faith without hard work is DEAD. amen.

Just realised, alot of people are facing relationships problems. Just today, i heard of 3 problems. or rather, 4. people come and people go. in life, there are many people who will hurt us because, humans are not perfect. but there's just certain things that i have still yet to understand but i pray God will reveal it to me soon. I ll take it as a lesson learnt. Not to trust people so easily. It hurts. especially when the person matters most to you. Those people you share everything with. people whom you just thought you can trust. I have been living in my bubble world all along. and i can't believe that humans are actually so scary. People just scare me by the things they do. i dont think i am able to trust people who can even break their promises to God. Its scary. i despise hypocrites. But, my God doesnt. God is still faithful. I shall learn to love the unlovables. I need more love in my life and more acceptance. Be Christ-like. Yes. Let go and let God:) Still, i thank God for people like valerie, who always bothers me in the middle of the night.. TSK. hahaha:)


"Could it be, that You're in control.."


:) i love my life. i thank God for people who care. Really, i am a blessed girl. I need to know my position in Christ! With God, i have authority and victory!:D Ytd's follow up lesson with Jessica was great! I know i gave my best but i'm not satisfied. I'm gonna do even better the next lesson. Great things are happening. I love the things im doing now because i know i'm doing it for a greater purpose. How pastors really sacrifice and love the youths in heart of God church never fails to inspire me. I want to catch the hearts of pastors and keep loving people. Every life is precious in His eyes.



I still thank God for EVERY single person He has placed in my life:) The outing with my family yesterday was sweet. and i think my bro is a good guy. he offers to drive me to church this morning. just sad that he's going off to army soon:(

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com