Saturday, February 23, 2008

tpjc orientation was not that bad after all! ytd o night was the fun-nest ever! everyone is just super high. i was late as i had cg before that. after cg, i just rushed back to tpjc with an empty stomach! i was soo hungry!!! vanessa is just so sweet. she went to the gate and fetched me into the hall. it was so dark inside the hall that i could hardly see any familiar faces. they were playing some lame games. the most fun part was when the band was playing. everyone was jumping and so high! its like watching some rock concert-.- at first, i was standing at the back with my og ppl. suddenly, amelia saw me and pulled me away to the middle. i started to get high and jumped along with the people. hahaha. and i saw huishi's backview!! she was like high-ing herself and jumping! so funny! so i tapped her and she just made me jumped with her. hahaha. super funny. she was telling me after that that she was so happy to see me. lol. i went to eat supper with her after the orientation. was supposed to eat with her guy friend and amelia and some other ppl. but i told her its wierd so i just pulled her away. hahaha. i miss my og so much now! i prefer this og to the previous one except for some ppl who i like in my previous og. haha! i prefered dj as my ogl and i still like joanne and aihui to be in my og. i also like ares cheer! and ares won last night-.- so i went around telling ppl that i WAS from ARES! haha. but im in DIONYSUS lah. but its still a great family. i prefer my new og guys to the previous one. because they are more fun and gentleman. when the girls do not have slippers to wear, they will sacrifice their slippers. during the game when we were supposed to roll on the mat of flour and keptchup, they said that they will go first and absorb all the flour. haha! so funny! but the girls are like... always dontwant play this dontwant play that. vanessa and me were the most enthu ones lah. during mass dance, many ppl just want to hide at the back. mathieu chose me as his dance partner and we were so horrible at it. its quite irritating at times when ppl just dontwant to participate in the activities. i dont mean that they have to be very enthu but cant they just participate and enjoy themselves. huishi's og was the worst lah. only 2 ppl attended the o night. there was only 1 guy during the wet games too. its so funny. she told me she rolled on the mat twice! haha! and she played this game and she went like 10 times because noone in her og wants to go. i was laughing like mad when she told me that. i miss 08a01 so much! i had been talking to zongkang last few days and we were calling each other Boa's husband and Jay's wife. haha. and he told me that he will miss us!!! huishi and me will miss him too! kept talking about xiaodingdang to vanessa and it was so funny. however, i have to confess that i no longer feel the way i felt anymore. its just so different. xiaodingdang is just too nice to be true. mister nice person. i wont know what God has for me in the future. but i will definitely trust Him. even if He gives to me a man who is blind or has thousands of pimples on his face, i will still obey Him. noone knows me best except Him alone. He knows the one who is right for me and He will find one suitable for me. i will just wait patiently for Him to bring that someone to me. i know that will be when true love appears.


love surprisingly and creatively,
it was my dad bd on last thurs. i drew a card for him and put in his bag in the morning before he went to work. at night, i had dinner with my family. when my dad and mom went to fetch my aunty hme, my bro gf, bro and i faster prepared the cake and candles. dingdongdingdong. my parents were back and we off the light! whahaha. my bro and i had done this durng mother's day last yr. and my dad was saying "this again" LOL! but he was touched lah. i just knew it. we sang happy birthday song for him(: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!:D

ok and i shall write " aili is a very very very cute and adorable person! " -.- lol.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com