Monday, February 11, 2008

oh man i miss cny so much!!!!! i miss my cousins so much lah! i hate waking up early in the morning to go to school. and i was almost late in the morning today. i waited for 29 which took like forever to come. in the end, i took a cab for like only 2 - 3 mins and costs $3.80. wasted my money! but sth happened during break today. ahh! i missed the chance. but stop it angpeijun! this is getting irritating. my life is not about this. but well. at least it makes school interesting. haha thats what ling said. and i almost slept in geog class today. just as i was about to fall into my dreamland, i suddenly felt like i dropped into the hole, and i just got a shock and woke up. i think dean and weeyang saw me jerked suddenly. but huishi didnt see! and its funny. cos jiamin was telling me that the same thing happened to her while she was sleeping in the library.
PICTURES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS(:
meet my retarded cousin weiwei
AND HE's FROM RI! my goodness.
the guys ordered anything. the girls ordered whatever.
i love them so much!
CNY this yr had been so much fun!!! 3rd day we went to xinyi's hse and we played basketball and blow bubbles! there was this grp of sec 1s ah bengs who want to compete with us. but it was fun with my cousins. 4th day, i went to yuan yuan's hse and we sang karaoke. miss 4e6 so so so much!!! after that, we went too ranford's hse for steamboat. i met my cousins at amk hub in the afternoon. fun fun fun! we played arcade and took neoprints. its been so long since i last took it!! haha. and went to lingling's hse. weiwei was super funny throughout. he was calling us paris hilton, britney spears and lindsay lohan. and ling ling was complaining about having him as a brother. and weiwe always said "thats bcos u did alot of charities in ur past life" and i was telling weiwei to change line. and he said "thats bcos u were lim bo seng in ur past life" . i cant stand him! i cant believe we have the same blood. hahaha! we played badminton! and weiwei and me teamed up against ah ball and my bro. and we won!!! YAY. and they were sore losers lah. hahaha! we rock!!!
now, im back to the busy life again. hope to see my cousins again!!(:
Heal my heart and make it clean Lord. Only You know how i feel now.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com