Friday, February 01, 2008

today was a great day bcos its a rainy day. get to meet up with some of my d5 girlfriends after school and we went to church to hang out and study. we kept laughing throughout for stupid reason. hahaha. yay! i love to laugh and my new friends think im crazy. huishi is scared of me. sometimes, i can just look at her and just start laughing. she thought im insane. but my girlfriends know me the best. we can just keep laughing togthr. just now, aili was asking "can bring the dustbin here anot" and qq replied "u can take it hme with you". then i just started laughing non stop. and there were many crazy things we said or did that made us laugh like mad. now, i know the diff between someone u know for 1 month and someone u know for 2 and even 4 yrs and will know eternally. im just so glad i have a great spiritual family(:

my parents and my bro had gone to chinatown without me!!): well, that was because i told them i was out in church and couldnt make it on time. so now, i have to settle dinner myself. im sure they had a great dinner outside. i so want to join them but i need to complete my tutorials today or i will not have time on weekends. i shall be a good girl(:

something irritating happened just now while fungqi, qq and me were in ezlink buying food. as there were many ppl walking in opposite direction, we were magnanimous and let the ppl walking opposite our directions to walk first. then, there was this old woman who kept pushing us and said "uall want to walk then walk faster. if not, let me go first! wait for uall to walk daylight alr lah!" in chinese. WHA! super irritating ok. and she was chanting and chanting. so being magnanimous, qq and me waited for ppl to pass first, then we stood one side and let her go first. of cos, we had the bu shuang face on us cos we were irritated by her. then we kept shouting. wha tian liang le lah! then we walked behind her and she kept looking back like as if we were following her. crazy old woman. then we just cut her and walked infront. after i took 29, fungqi smsed me and told me that that old woman board the same bus as me! thank God i didnt see her in the bus. singaporeans really need to learn to be more magnanimous. they are always only thinking about themselves only. thats not wrong, but sometimes, we should put ourselves in other shoes. we may not like what we are doing too.

was watching chc video sermon and they had the song "beautiful saviour" i once loved this song so much!!!!!!! it reminds me of the days in ftms house. it was just a year ago. qq and me kept talking about those days and about vivien... we miss her so much and we believe that one day, she will be back in hoGc! our prayers will definitely be answered(:

How wonderful
How beautiful
Name above every name
Exalted high

How wonderful
How beautiful
Jesus Your name
Name above every name
Jesus


rainbow colours!

zhenghui! the 7 pointer.

aili's piggy pencil box

me sleeping in the sch lib

huishi's and kim's feet. hahaha.

i "love" studying!! the sch lib is a nice place.

the heart in our school!

yay!! YOU'RE SPECIAL to Him!!!:D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com