Sunday, February 17, 2008

today was a long but great day for me! it was a long time since we last had service and i really missed it.

heart to heart was awesome. Dominic led us in worship and prayer. he shared with us that we should keep drawing near to God and keep wanting to get into his presence. its time to step out of my comfort zone. worshipping God is more than just raising your hands and singing out loud. its the heart behind it and really mean every single word you sing for Him. this worship session really bring me back to the presence of God again. God just spoke to me that He knows how tough school is and He understands what im feeling and going through now. But He's always there for me to rely on. sometimes school is just so busy that i've forgotten that i've got a great God whom i can depend on. its not unusual that i dont feel His presence with me throughout the days. i can be so tired doing my tutorials that prayers doesnt seem important at times. but today is the turning point. im going to treat Him seriously. the truth still remains- i NEED him in my life. a day without prayer is just a day where nothing goes right. im going to lead a life full of prayers and i will praise Him during good or bad times. i will sing of Your love forever

today cafe duty was just disaster for us. i shall not talk about it. service was wonderful! Pastor shared with us so many stories about what he had done for Pastor Lia. Love suprisingly and creatively!!! Love verbally and expressively!!! powerful! my dad's bd is coming thurs. im going to surprise him! i pray that God will start giving me creative ideas. hahaha. after service, i went to meet my parents and went to marina sq for buying the nike stuffs, since i alr at there, i told my parents i wanted to sun bian go to see chingay too. and sun bian. but there were like a big crowd. so forget it lah. we went to nike shop and we were the last customer there. i chose for quite a long time. hahaha. and thank God for my father who had great tastes when it comes to choosing sports shoes. so i bought this shoes for 170 bucks. (minus 150 voucher). oh yeah, i bought a jodi picoult novel too. its called mercy. i need to start a habit of reading. there're so many things i want to change in. like stop procrastinating. i also want to be strong in my character and have a loving heart towards people especially people who do not receive enough love from their family and friends. i want to help people, old and young. this year is going to be a great year for me. i know that God is working in my life.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com