Friday, February 08, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

CNY EVE!


1st daY(:

i love my family!:D

yay! brother and sis!

i love my papa!!

this is my bro who always makes me laugh even when he is mean
COOL HUH! i took it! and my bro is the model!

mummy!

my bro took it.

weiling and me! same age cousin(:

my niece! CUTE!!

trying to be young again(:


i love babies but i cant handle them.


firework! our cny must-have!

i love playing with fireworks!


xinyi and me! my shopping cousin!

i love this pic(:


again!


red red red!


i cant understand why guys just love psp so much. even young boy.


YAY i love cny!!! bcos i get to meet up with my cousins and we can play! hongbao doesnt matter much to me actually. i just love the fun!!! my bro had been criticising ppl's sense of fashion wherever we go today. he is so mean! but i have to admit that he's funny. always doing stupid stuffs. and weiwei never fails to make me roll on the floor with laughter. he showed us a video of him and his dumb friend doing stupid things. i cant stand him. whatever he said or do, its just sooooo funny. i love my cousins so much and i enjoy being around them(: cny without them will be not fun anymore even if i received millions of hongbao(which is impossible) haha. more visitings to come!!!:D



and im doing my econs project right now so late in cny night. sad case. well well. thats life right.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com