Saturday, February 09, 2008

bai nian le!(:
mummy and me.
his bag shoes clothes and cap = $300+!!!!
my bro took it. nice huh!

at mos burger. haha. i love the heart!!!

im happy!
YUMMY!! MUSSELS!!!
OOPS! hahaha!!!
after kungfu dunk, in toilet.
YAY i watched kungfu dunk with my cousins ytd!!! it was great bcos there's jay chou!!! if he is not acting in it, i doubt it will be a nice show. BCOS its a LAME show. haha. but jay chou is super funny and cute in it. no wonder so many girls fall in love with him. including me!(: hahaha. i dontmind watching it again!!! the cinema was super packed with many shows like ah long and cj7 selling fast. i had a great day with cousins!!! they rock!!! we are always crapping and laughing. especially when my bro criticise ppl's dressing. he was saying that he has no right to do it but he like doing it. tsk. so evil. oh yeah and in the cinema, there were this ah beng and ah lian making love behind us. and its super irritating. the girl's legs open so wide and placed it beside lili's seat. what the.. incosiderate ppl. but who cares! we still enjoyed ourselves(: i just simply love my life! i miss church!):

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com