Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HAI! my ogl is a girl. so sian! hahaha. why is the pae og not my jae og! or why is my pae cg not my jae og! but i need to know more people(: i shall be friendly tmr and smile more. i miss 08a01! now my class in tpjc.net is 08Aj1. sian!!! i pray hard that i will still be in the same class as most of them and have the same civics tutor!! but i will definitely continue be good friend with huishi bcos we are in interact and we're planning to take the same subjects. thats good. hahaha. thank God she didnt go tj! hahaha. i woke up early in the morning to receive the moe's sms. and i received many other smses to ask about my posting. after that, i continue to sleep again. hahaha. and i was woke up by a call again. yay! dean and jiamin are staying too! the j1 repeat students in our class also called to ask about my posting. so sweet of them. haha. i feel bad for ponning school today.

i went to sp with weiyin to accompany her to appeal to another course. the mac there was so yucky. the fries are tasteless. ewww. and the buildings are really old. hahaha. many ppl were there to appeal too. at around 5.30pm, i went to meet zhenghui to study in church together. there were so many ppl in church today and they were walking all around. so it was quite distracting. in the end, we didnt study and end up talking to people. i love church so much!!! its a great place i want to be in forever.

i thank God for tpjc. i thank Him for the prayer grp in tpjc and i thank Him for daryl who is the leader of the grp. he's just so spiritually matured! now, im beginning to see the reasons why God had put me in tpjc. if it isnt for Him, i might have ended up in poly. thank You, Lord. Your plans for me are always so amazing!(:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com