Monday, April 28, 2008

school is great! during one of the long breaks today, i had a short worship with althea and jasmine. Joanne joined us too! haha. i love althea playing the guitar! she knows how to play come holy spirit when i just sang the melody. she's zai lah. hahaha. wellwellwell, i really have to thank God for my h2 maths. it's defintely by God's grace i didnt get single digit score. i only studied for like 2 hours can! and many people scored single digit. i'm not saying that i'm smart or what but all the glory goes to Him. but i cannot be satisfied!!! i need to work even harder!!! so that mr ng will stop complaining to my parents. haha.

How could I live without You

How could I survive
Without Your love
Without Your touch
You’re the One that heals me
And cleanses my heart
And sets me free

Now i come right before You
With my hands lifted up
With my heart humbly bowed
At Your work on the cross
As You hang there and die
You were paying the price
For my life, For my life

For Your love is higher than the heavens
Deeper than the seas
And all I want is You in my life
Noone else can satisfy my soul
Can make me feel this way
Only You Lord, only You

we sang this during prayer meeting in the morning and i love the lyrics. every single word...
please send me this song if you have it!!!
more pics still with nick. he's editing them. he rocks lah!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com