Sunday, April 27, 2008

ACT CUTE WEEKEND!:D hahaha! zone d special event this weekend and we all had to act cute. ahya. for me, i dont have to do anything and i'm alr cute lah. some ppl said that too okie(: HAHA. ok. but i tied two ponytails today lah. ahahaha. and my bro who took the same train as me was laughing at me throughout. this week sermon was just powerful! we reap what we sow. i always heard this phrase but now i know how to apply it into my life. heart to heart ytd was AWW so fantastic can. the presence of God was so strong and i cried and cried. dominic shared the story on the bible about the podigral son.
[22] "But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. [23] Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. [24] For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate.
isn't it touching. that sometimes no matter how far we can drift away from God, God is always waiting for us to come back to Him and then, He will bring us back into His arms again. i commit myself that i will carry His presence with me wherever i go. i will never be too tired to stop praying or to stop worshipping.
i'm sorry Lord for the things i've made it.

if You can use anything wont You use me
Take me and break me
And mould me and make me
You died for me so i'm living for You

pictures for the act cute weekend will be up once nick edited them! hahaha!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com