Wednesday, April 09, 2008

busy busy week. but i still love my life(: yesterday had co meeting and worship session after that with lynette. it was awesome. alot of things have been going through my mind nowadays. i felt discouraged that i have not been putting much efforts in my studies and my friends, especially the non christians, are doing alot better than me. i was supposed to be a good testimony but hey, i do not have as much time as they have. but im so glad to say that i have a greater purpose in life. God spoke to me during the worship session that i do not have to worry so much about my studies. as much as i want to be a good testimony in school, i also want to spend most of my time serving Him and His people. many people questioned about why am i always going to church instead of studying. they will never understand it. i would rather see lives getting changed than to see As in my report card. my life is definitely not just about studying although thats important. since He has given me His best, i will give Him my best too. i will have faith and surrender my all to Him.

i fell down in school today): the stupid stairs near the hall is the worst design in the school. its so not cool at all. im sure im not the first one who had fell there. thank God i managed to react in time to protect my head from hitting the ground although i hit the side of my head. it still hurts as i rub it now. i pray there's no internal injury. my beautiful leg has a scar now! hai.. i should have opened my eyes bigger. but still, i thank God i did not roll down the stairs.

i have to do my hw now. LIVE MY LIFE!

'love undeservedly' are the two words that come to my mind when i see her. i pray that God will show me how to love undeservedly. i donwant to hide my hatred behind a false front of kindness. Rather, i want to love sincerely with the love of Christ.

you may be richer than me, may be smarter than me, but i have my God who is more powerful than anything else in this world!

create in me a new heart,
a heart thats after You

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com