Tuesday, April 29, 2008


CRAZY WOMEN


we are so adorable right!

we love mooooo!




i think this pic is cute. hahaha. foreground and background
there's a bear on my head!
act cute!



they are my spiritual family and i love them loads!
Nick finally uploaded the pics and edited + photoshop them. these are just a few of them. and he said my face is clear and there's no need to touch up! WHHAHA.
tmr is sports day = no lessons!!! YAY. there's prayer grp gathering tmr at joash's hse. YAY. AI conference frm thursday to friday. YAY. building fund pledge day on sat. YAY. YAYYAYAYAYY!!!! i love my life! but i hate GP. today's test was horrible. i think the most i can score is 9 and the least i can score is 0. seriously. when we were walking out of the audi, i heard a guy saying " i felt like a china person throughout the 1 1/2 hr " HAHA i think its super duper funny cannnn!!! its okay. its my first test. ben n jerry givng out free cones! oh man, i want it so badly but school ended at 7pm. stupid GP test. i just dont feel like doing anything right now. let me rest for a night can? i heard the answer : cannot.
You are my strength when i am weak.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com