Sunday, July 26, 2009

YAY im a happy girl. Weiyin's email and jessica's sms.. Pastor Lia's sermon was awesome! my God is great! Its all about having the child-like faith again, holding on to God, believing in Him to move. I've seen so much recently, got to know so much recently, went through the lowest point of my life when my parents just get sooooo upset with me, my results are one of the lowest in class despite having two tuitons, being late for school twice in two weeks and all the ups and downs. But none of these things move me! I'll STAND. Dont lose focus peijun! Everything that i am doing now, is only for God. To fulfil His calling. I will NEVER compromise my destiny in Him. NEVER. A levels and exams and objection will NOT pull me down. Keep loving people and building people, drawing people nearer to God. Bringing people in to this big family of God. There's so much more i can still do. I'll never be satisfied. Prepare your heart peijun! Because there's still SOOO much more i can do with His power. Miracles and dreams do come true.. They do if i believe and work for it. Keep my focus on God and run this race of faith!

I'm gonna labour with His power:)

Such a powerful song :)

Would you believe me if i said
That
we are the ones who can make the change in the world today
Would you believe me if i said
that
all of the dreams in your heart can come true.....today...
would you believe me if i said
that life could be all that you want it to be ...today...

and if i had wings i would fly
'cause all that i need You are
and
if the world caved in around me
to You i'd still hold on

'cause Your all that i believe
and the one that created me Jesus....
because of You i'm Free

Would you belive me if i said
that God can make miracles happen today
would you believe me if i said
that
you don't need to wait for the answer before you step out in faith
would you believe me if i said that nothing is ever impossible.. for God

Just live your life with God inside
you won't regret one moment of it
and give all that you can for God. for God

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com