Sunday, July 19, 2009

For yiying and valerie who kept asking me to blog. I've blogged:)

Byebye:)

HAHA. but seriously, i've got so much to say but now is not the right time. look at the time! :( its time to sleep. tomorrow will be a great day with great follow up. And Jessica and Sabrina are each bringing a friend each! WHAO:D This is powerful alright :) And, weiyin intitiated a worship and prayer session with me. Thats COOL :) Everyone is growing, i am growing too:) Contented but never satisfied! AMEN:D

A A A B B! DREAM BIG! I'm gonna shock my classmates and teachers and parents to the max. Its time for the invisible hard work peijun! You've been so distracted recently, but now its time to let that go. There are many more things to work on and do. I love my life:) My life has a greater purpose:) And, i pray you will find your purpose in life one day too and lead a great awesome life! Heart of God church is the best church ever :) i love my pastors :) Who says we cant do well in church and in school at the same time. I just need discipline man! Discipline!!!

Believe and trust. Whats that man. Not everyone deserves my trust. right? haha. But yes valerie, even if one day i found out that youre not the valerie that i once knew, i will still believe and trust in you girl!:) HAHAHA. Still, its better to trust in the Lord :)

alright! only four more hours in my lala land! tomorrow will be great. i proclaimed it! :D

Be blameless, peijun :)

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

waiting for a tagboard!!

shao chun said...

pei jun
i don't really know what to say..but rest well and jia you!!
see u after ur a level!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com