Thursday, July 02, 2009

If no one will listen
If you decide to speak
If no one's left standing after the bombs explode
If no one wants to look at you
For what you really are
I will be here still


i need to focus! i cannot take it anymore D: i just cant focus. i have really really short attention span and this is really bad. 4 more months to A's... come on peijun. you said you can do it. why are you procrastinating! why are you letting yourself being distracted :( honestly, i cant wait for this year to end. SIGH.

people really confuse me at times with the things they do. personally, i dont see myself as a complicated person but the world and the people around me complicate my perspective of them. yet, a part of me still wants to trust and believe. maybe, because it matters alot to me. but one truth is that, i cant deny everything that is happening now. its time to grow out of your bubble world, peijun. the fact is, people do change, unknowingly. i pray the mystery will be unlocked soon. and till that day, i will only cry out to God to take away all the nonsense thoughts in my head. i still see hope.

still, i thank God for everything that has happened and for the people He put in my life. i know i will grow to be wiser and stronger.

Though all else falls away, still i'll praise.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com