Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Peijun cannot fall sick! No she cant! Oh man, i really cant afford to fall sick at this moment. Its not good to miss lessons afterall. AHH. NOO! i cant fall sick now! at least not until A levels end :( Speaking of that, it reminded me that i've less than 100 days left :(

Just watched 'fated to love you' on channel u and kind of miss that show! i watched it after Promos last year. haha. Miss those time when i just dont have to worry about exams. arhh.. soon soon... just a little more. Im gonna conquer that huge mountain.

But first, I got to take out huge elephants in my head. So many things recently. And i find myself being distracted constantly. When i tried to study, thoughts start crowding in my head. I hate this kind of feeling. Why is it so hard to get them out. I made a decision to stop thinking but yet, i failed. I need to study! This year is indeed not a smooth year and i know God is moulding me, building me to be a stronger person. It seems like everyone is facing problems in the area of relationships recently. Or should i just say, problem with people. haha. I've come to realise that everyone has a story to tell about their life. You will never be able to understand someone deeply because even we cant understand ourselves fully. I've come to realise that closeness is not based on how much smses or calls you made with another person but is based on the quality time you spend with him. How can you even tell what this person is thinking just by looking at the screen of your handphone or computer. Was that even closeness to begin with. I still cant figure that out. Yet, i believe there was something special about it. Something that God has planned beforehand so we can all grow. I hate pretense. I really hate it.. I pray that God will bring me back the simplicity in me, just like how i was as i read through my old blog posts. People around me will NOT change me. I've learnt it the hard way that people do change. haha. even the closest people change so quickly that you are unable to tell which of them is real. Its disappointing yet frustrating. But, they can change all they want, i will not. Others can, i cannot. At the end of the day, i know, i will not compromise my destiny for anything. Seeing how people are living their lives placed a burden in me sometimes. God, take control of every area in my life because only You know which is the path i should take.

FOP on friday was just fabulous. Pastors and HoGc videos are the BEST. I'm just so proud to be part of this wonderful church. Youths under 22 can do such a great stop-motion video. Only in HoGc can you find such a commited bunch of youths who will go the extra mile just to make things happen and bring glory to God! Truly, at the end of the day, its not about bringing us famous, but giving God all the glory. Jesus increase, i decrease :)


powerful video with a powerful message :D

Looking at the amount of tissues im using, I shall not go school tomorrow :( But, its not a rest day... I will try to study D:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com